Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Buffs  (Read 252 times)

Offline Woudi

Buffs
« on: March 29, 2020, 12:36:01 am »
2 slight changes to even improve even more in my opinion, I would love to see the following:

- Increase the initial amount of buff slots because the herbs tend to bump off some of your buffs quite easily. If you need even more slots lateron your skills will help you increase it.

- Increase the player buff time to match the Newbie buff time of one hour and songs and dances to 20 minutes (or maybe also one hour?). This makes a round of hunting more worthwhile without wasting allot of time to teleport back and forth.

Offline =ADMIN=Ray

• Administrator
    • L2Flash Low Rate Gracia Epilogue
Re: Buffs
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 11:56:34 am »
Hello & welcome :)

1. I can increase them but you can also try Ancient book divine inspiration from black marketeer.

2. It also can be done.

I like that you are trying to bring players back but server Launched at 23/09/2016 and it's almost 4 years old, the reason it's still up is because we advertised and we wanted a long term server, sadly community changing servers really fast these days.

You can also find me and the rest of team more active on PlayINERA project -> http://vanilla.playinera.com/ with a lot of unique features.

Offline Woudi

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 10:25:00 pm »
Thank you for your reply =ADMIN=Ray!

I choose this server deliberately as it seems x4 rates are just not the rates I was looking for (tested quite some servers). Especially a droprate of x2 is just too low for my gameplay.
This server with x6 overall is the best gameplay for me only lacking a bit on the buff part in terms of being able to make an full hour round of continuous hunting without interruptions.

It would be very nice if the initial amount of buff slots could be increased to lets say 20, this gives you the opportunity to add some useful additional buffs to the newbie buffs without loosing some to herbs.
If you then want to increase this amount even more you can use the divine inspiration in my opinion.

Also it would be very nice if the player buff time (buffs/songs/dances) is increased to 1 hour.
I have not made a singer/dancer yet because I cannot bring them all to the battle ground to restart the 2 minute song/dance over and over. If this can be adjusted I will be sure to make one of each!

Please let me know if the decision is made to implement this or not.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Offline =ADMIN=Ray

• Administrator
    • L2Flash Low Rate Gracia Epilogue
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 09:58:21 pm »
I will check it :)