Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This is the best server ever!!!  (Read 541 times)

Offline haseoreaper

This is the best server ever!!!
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:12:07 am »
This is the best server!!!

Offline =ADMIN=Ray

• Administrator
    • L2Flash Low Rate Gracia Epilogue
Re: This is the best server ever!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 06:46:49 pm »
Thanks i guess :)

Offline Woudi

Re: This is the best server ever!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 12:30:41 am »
I totally agree, I have been playing here for a few weeks now and I have been making votes and posting reviews on L2Topzone etc. about this server and I will keep this up to get this server ranked up!

Perfect rates, good amount of server features (especially not too much like the all you can buy GM shops etc.. hate that) and (thus) the need to craft make it the best low rate server I have seen after testing almost 40 low rate servers!!!

2 slight changes to even improve even more in my opinion, I would love to see are the following:

- Increase the initial amount of buff slots because the herbs tend to bump off some of your buffs quite easily. If you need even more slots lateron your skills will help you increase it.
- Increase the player buff time to match the Newbie buff time of one hour and songs and dances to 20 minutes (or maybe also one hour?). This makes a round of hunting more worthwhile without wasting allot of time to teleport back and forth.
(added to suggestions and feedback sections also)

I will keep doing my best to vote and review this server up. Glad I found this one!

All come join and enjoy and vote this server up!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 12:39:36 am by Woudi »